Several service adjustments are in place while Edinburgh is in local protection level three. The following service alterations and restrictions currently apply:
- On site 3D scanning and large format document scanning are now available for academic work, bookable via our make a booking page.
- On site use of uCreate Multimedia PC and Mac equipment is now available for academic work, bookable via our make a booking page.
- 3D Print Queue and Collect is now available for all University staff and students. Drop in bookings are still required to collect finished prints.
- Equipment Loans are now available for all University staff and students, following registration for the service. Drop in bookings are still required to collect and return equipment.
- Poster printing is now available from the Main Library, using EdPrint.
Makerspace staff remain available for online training, advice and support for anyone in the University of Edinburgh community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can help with your project.
We're anticipate further adjustments to the service as Edinburgh's local protection level subsides. Any changes to our service provision will be shared via our website and social media channels.
uCreate Studio with a Times Higher Education Award!
We're delighted to have won the THE Award for Outstanding Library Team for our work in the 2019/20 academic year!